PCADV serves as a pass-through entity to fund a network of local domestic violence programs covering all 67 counties of Pennsylvania.
PCADV receives significant grant funding from federal agencies and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, as well as funds from private donors. PCADV is generally exempt from federal and state income taxes pursuant to section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to PCADV may be tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor for more information.
PCADV is registered with Pennsylvania Bureau of Charitable Organizations.
PCADV Financial Statements
July 1, 2021 — June 30, 2022
Condensed based on audit compiled by MaherDuessel.
Download the Financial Statement
Total Revenue: $41,756,728
- Government Grants: $40,415,664
- Other Grants: $286,875
- All other income: $1,054,189
Total Disbursements: $41,719,390
- Payments to Local DV Programs Statewide: $37,085,796
- Coalition Operating Budget: $4,633,594
Total Functional Expenses: $41,719,390
- Program Activities: $39,820,666
- Management & Admin: $1,735,797
- Fundraising: $162,927
Payments to Local DV Programs: $37,085,796
- Government Grant Payments to Local Programs: $36,339,616
- Private Grant Payments to Local Programs: $274,248
- Pass-through Program Admin – Special Projects: $424,998
- Pass-through Program Admin – Other: $46,934