- Recent Supreme Court decision impacts the gender wage gap and survivorsIn a major setback for American student borrowers, the Supreme Court ruled against the Biden administration’s initial plan to cancel up to $20,000 in student debt per borrower, stating it… Read more: Recent Supreme Court decision impacts the gender wage gap and survivors
- Recognizing the Impacts of Intimate Partner Violence and Elder Abuse this Ageism Awareness DayOctober 7 is Ageism Awareness Day. It’s an important day to work on shifting our attitudes toward older age and older people, as well as draw attention to the existence… Read more: Recognizing the Impacts of Intimate Partner Violence and Elder Abuse this Ageism Awareness Day
- The Pregnant Workers Fairness Act and its impact on pay equityBy Aishwarya Sinha & Kristen Herman
- Prevention Spotlight: Michael RitterHello everyone, the prevention team is pleased to present the latest edition of Spotlight, a resource to highlight local programs’ prevention efforts. A bi-monthly edition, Spotlight focuses on a particular… Read more: Prevention Spotlight: Michael Ritter
- Alice, Darling & Anna Kendrick put coercive control in the spotlightWhen you search for the movie Alice, Darling, it’s listed as a thriller/mystery movie. But make no mistake about it. It is a movie about domestic violence.
- PCADV’s Life-Saving Lethality Assessment Program Celebrates 10 YearsTen years ago, thanks in part to grant funding from the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency, the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence (PCADV) implemented the Lethality Assessment Program (LAP).… Read more: PCADV’s Life-Saving Lethality Assessment Program Celebrates 10 Years
- Moms deserve more – including equal payThe motherhood penalty is the cost a woman bears when she decides to have a child, and it is punishing.
- Kanye’s behavior toward Kim is abuse, not entertainmentIn February 2021, as a pandemic-weary public caught wind of the split between Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, folks mostly seemed to view it as celebrity “clickbait.” An interesting distraction… Read more: Kanye’s behavior toward Kim is abuse, not entertainment
Visit the Newsroom