This is a job listing for YWCA Greater Harrisburg
The YWCA Greater Harrisburg is seeking a full-time Visitation Specialist for its Supervised Visitation and Exchange Center in Dauphin County. Primary responsibilities include monitoring visits between parent and child(ren), recording observations, preparing visitation reports, collecting and documenting data, statistics, and outcomes, conducting client orientations and intakes, and providing testimony in legal proceedings.
Hours: Tuesday-Friday 12:15 pm – 8:15 pm and Saturday 8 am – 4 pm.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and have experience handling complex situations including experience working with mental health, drug and alcohol, and domestic violence issues.
- Must be able to work independently, utilize sound judgment, display/take initiative, and assist with daily operations of the Center.
- Advanced computer and word processing skills required.
- Experience with parent programs a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field preferred or Associate’s degree with related work experience.
- Child abuse clearance, state and federal criminal background checks required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Interested candidates should forward their resume, along with a cover letter to email@example.com or by fax to (717) 234-1779 Attention: Human Resources.
View All Job Listings