This is a job listing for Centre Safe
Centre Safe is hiring a full-time, non-exempt visitation and exchange advocate ($15.00/hour + benefits).
The advocate will provide assistance in coordinating and facilitating all aspects regarding the delivery of services for the Centre County Child Access Center, a program of Centre Safe. This includes providing administrative support to the program and direct service to clients.
Direct service involves promoting the physical and emotional security of children and their parents by providing a safe and supportive environment for monitored custody exchanges and supervised visitation through advocacy, oversight, building rapport, and ensuring policy compliance.
- A bachelor’s degree in human services, Social Work, counseling, psychology, human/child development or related field preferred
- An associate degree with 2 years of experience required
- At least two years direct experience with human service, domestic violence, batterer’s intervention, visitation supervision or related area required
- Ability to work evenings and weekends are a must.
- Successful completion of Centre Safe counselor/advocate training program
- Must meet qualifications to receive FBI, Act 33, and Act 34 clearances
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable personal vehicle
Full job description available upon request
To be considered for employment, please submit resume, cover letter, and three references to:
140 W. Nittany Ave.
State College, PA 16801
Or by email at email@example.com
Incomplete submissions may not be considered. Review of resumes will begin immediately. Resumes will be accepted beginning January 17 or until the position is filled.
Centre Safe is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the development of a diverse workplace.
View All Job Listings