This is a job listing for YWCA Greater Harrisburg
Seeking a full-time Shelter Advocate in Perry County to provide case management, weekly house meetings, and support to victims of all crimes, including domestic violence, sexual assault, and human trafficking residing in the shelter. Hours for this position are Tuesday-Saturday from 3 to 11 p.m.
Applicants must demonstrate:
- An ability to work independently, utilizing sound judgment
- An ability to respond to crisis situations in a professional manner
- An ability to balance numerous priorities and tasks at one time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field and prior related work experience
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving history, reliable transportation and proof of insurance
- FBI, criminal and child abuse clearances
- Prior experience in crisis intervention preferred
View All Job Listings