This is a job listing for YWCA Greater Harrisburg
The YWCA Greater Harrisburg is seeking a full-time Latino Hispanic Advocate. The advocate will serve the Latino-Hispanic community in Dauphin County by providing crisis intervention and counseling to non-English speaking Latino-Hispanic victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. The advocate will also provide outreach and advocacy within the Latino-Hispanic community.
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to work independently, utilize sound judgment, respond to crisis situations in a professional manner, and balance numerous priorities and tasks at one time.
- Must be fluent in Spanish.
- Prior experience in crisis intervention is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field and prior related work experience required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, clean driving history and proof of insurance.
- FBI, criminal and child abuse clearances also required.
Interested candidates should forward their resume, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (717) 234-1779 Attention: Human Resources.
View All Job Listings