This is a job listing for Victims Resource Center
Victims Resource Center has an immediate opening for a passionate and dedicated full-time Grant Fiscal Specialist in our Luzerne County Office. This hands-on position will develop grant budgets, administer existing grant budgets, prepare adjustments and modifications, participate in grant monitoring, prepare reports to funding sources and ensure compliance with state and federal standards
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate with a variety of people.
About the Organization
Victims Resource Center has been serving the community since 1974. VRC is a vital non-profit organization providing non-judgmental support and services to victims of violence, their families, and significant others throughout Luzerne, Wyoming, and Carbon Counties. Additionally, VRC provides a wide variety of prevention education programs. All programs and services of VRC are confidential and offered at no cost.
- Company-wide passion for delivering quality services
- Commitment to our community
- Compassion to those we serve
- Generous benefits and paid time off package
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or nonprofit management field
- Must have experience and/or understanding with non-profit budgets
- Demonstrates excellent organization skills and strong ethical practices
- Strong communication skills and experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe, and databases is required.
- To be considered, all applicants must include the following items sent by Sept. 12, 2022:
- An up-to-date resume
- A cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications and should be considered for this position (applications without cover letters will not be considered)
- Send information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or emails
View All Job Listings