This is a job listing for Women's Resource Center
HOURS: Full Time
CATEGORY: Hourly, non-exempt
REPORTS TO: Fiscal Director
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Assist the Fiscal Director and Assistant Fiscal Director with fiscal duties to assure separation of duties and to assist other administrative staff as requested.
- Assist with managing bills, invoices and other fiscal documents related to agency budget.*
- Assist with preparation and management of budgets for funders.*
- Complete filing tasks, type correspondence and maintain files as assigned.*
- Assist administrative staff with managing multiple grants and special projects.*
- Attend staff meetings, and participate in in-service trainings and professional activities as assigned.*
- Maintain agency grants and foundation spreadsheets.*
- Apply bills to grants and regularly update Fiscal Director on balances.*
- Assist in agency fundraising activities and events.*
- Assist with preparation of budgets for grant proposals.*
- Answer agency business phone in a professional, courteous manner, take and redirect necessary messages to appropriate staff, and expedite crisis calls.*
- Must possess an associate’s degree in accounting, business, or another related field
- Must be proficient with computer skills and have knowledge and ability to use software including spreadsheets and word processing.
- Willingness to travel and access to reliable transportation is essential.
- Willingness adjust work hours to coincide with priorities of the agency.
- Pass Act 33, Act 34, and FBI clearances.
- Must complete WRC’s required coalition approved training program within 6 months of hire
* Indicates essential job functions as defined in the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Peggyg@wrcnepa.org
View All Job Listings