This is a job listing for Women's Center of Beaver County
The Women’s Center of Beaver County is currently seeking qualified candidates for an immediate opening for a Part-Time Finance Assistant. The Women’s Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to continually expanding the Center’s ability to provide culturally responsive services and a culturally responsive work environment
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree preferred. Training, work experience and college courses will be considered.
- Strong Excel and payroll skills.
- Thorough knowledge of computerized accounting.
- Act 33/34/FBI Clearances are required.
- Reports to Director of Finance.
- Maintains Accounts Payable.
- Prepares and distributes checks to vendors.
- Prepares Payroll with computerized payroll system.
- Maintains and updates employee benefit summaries.
- Human Resource functions as assigned.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- $14 per hour; 24 hours per week
- Paid vacation, sick, and personal time
- 401k Plan
Submit letter of interest and resume by email to email@example.com.
View All Job Listings