Do you have a passion for social justice and improving systems’ responses to victims of domestic violence? Are you someone who is invested in our vision that domestic violence can and must come to an end for the next generation? The Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence (PCADV) is dedicated to reducing, preventing, and educating the community about domestic violence. We are currently seeking an eLearning Specialist to assist in the development of programs for our Learning Institute.
The eLearning Specialist will design and develop bite-sized and larger learning programs utilizing different deployment strategies. Training is intended for staff, domestic violence advocates and allied professionals. Modalities will include, but are not limited to, computer-based learning, mobile learning, and other multimedia-enhanced distance learning experiences.
Duties will include:
- Collaboration with internal and external subject matter experts to develop storyboards with learning objectives appropriate for the intended audience.
- Design, develop and implement medium- to high-complexity learning programs which may include simulations, knowledge checks and micro-learning
- Adapt instructional materials from one platform to other platforms
- Work closely with the Training Institute Manager to develop learning designs and templates
- Conduct research and apply knowledge of industry trends to determine innovations
To be considered for this role, you must possess at least an Associate’s degree and a Bachelor’s in instructional design or a related field is preferable as well as at least one years’ experience in the learning and development field. Additionally, candidates must possess:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Storyline 360 and storyboarding
- Working knowledge of:
- Audio recording and editing software
- Photo editing software (e.g., Photoshop, Fireqworks)
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite software (e.g., Acrobat Pro, After Effects, Audition, Media Encoder, and Premiere Pro)
- Experience with learning management systems required (Moodle preferred).
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of ADDIE, SAM, and adult learning principles.
- Experience with virtual meeting/webinar platforms (Adobe Connect preferred).
This is a fast-paced, multi-faceted position that offers the exciting opportunity to support and guide a dynamic, mission-driven organization as a member of the PCADV’s team. PCADV offers very competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, including company-sponsored medical, dental, vision and a retirement plan with a company match.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here: eLearning Specialist
Qualified candidates should forward resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to:
Documents formatted in MS Word, pdf, or Rich Text Format may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PCADV Human Resources
3605 Vartan Way, Suite 101
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Attention: Human Resources
PA Coalition Against Domestic Violence offers very competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. We are fully committed to a culturally diverse staff to better serve domestic violence victims and program staff, many of whom experience racial, gender, economic and other/multiple oppressions. We seek people from diverse backgrounds with a commitment to PCADV’s mission to end domestic violence, to social justice and to working for social change.