This is a job listing for Blackburn Center
The Director of Finance/Administration provides the maintenance of all aspects of financial programming and is responsible for the management of the administrative support department of the agency. This is an exempt position as defined in the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Manage financial activities for the agency.
- Maintain an accurate system of standard accounting practices for all the agency’s programming, according to guidelines set forth by applicable funding sources and in compliance with generally accepted accounting practices.
- Oversee all aspects of the payroll.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Prepare and maintain agency budgets in an accurate and timely manner.
- Evaluate monthly expenditures in terms of projected budget amounts.
- Prepare for the annual financial audit.
- Responsible for the supervision of four staff positions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Experience in not-for-profit organization accounting.
- Experience in developing and managing budgets.
- Government grant experience is highly desired.
- Ability to comply with single audit requirements.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive financial statements.
- Minimum of five years experience in staff supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal with crisis and confrontation in a professional, positive and effective manner.
- Commitment to and ability to articulate the program philosophy of the agency.
- Ability to manage time effectively, establish priorities and function both independently and as a team member.
—An Equal Opportunity Employer—
Please submit your resume to the Executive Director
P.O. Box 398, Greensburg, PA 15601
View All Job Listings