This is a job listing for Women's Center of Beaver County
The Women’s Center of Beaver County is seeking qualified candidates for our full-time Director of Finance position. As part of the Center’s management team, the Director of Finance is responsible for all financial operations and works with the management team and Board of Directors to implement the Center’s strategic priorities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or relevant field required. Master’s Degree preferred. Minimum four years of experience
- Proficient in use of accounting and expense-tracking software. Proficient in MS Office, including Excel.
- Understanding of the general financial administration of a non-profit agency, including budget development, annual audit, cost allocation, and relevant financial reporting.
- Act 33/34/FBI Clearances required.
- Responsible for the management of all financial activity and reporting for the organization. Manages the financial resources of the organization in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Compiles and analyzes financial reports for the Executive Director and the Board of Directors. Attends monthly Board meetings and works with Board Committees on all finance-related concerns.
- Prepares grant invoices and ensures compliance with all grant financial requirements.
- Responsible to work with the independent auditor for the completion of the annual audit.
- Develops the annual budget for review by the Executive Director and the Board of Directors.
- Prepares budgets for grant proposals and submits budget revisions to grant funders, as needed.
- Maintains accounts receivable, prepares bank deposits, and completes monthly reconciliation of all accounts. Responsible for oversight of the Center’s payroll.
- Supervises the Finance Assistant and Facilities Coordinator. Responsible for oversight of the Center’s buildings and grounds.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Starting Salary – $70,000
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with low employee contribution rates.
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time. Twelve paid Holidays.
- Retirement Plan, Life Insurance Policy, and Short-term Disability
Submit a letter of interest and resume by email to email@example.com. The Women’s Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates should forward resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to:
Documents formatted in MS Word, pdf, or Rich Text Format may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PCADV Human Resources
3605 Vartan Way, Suite 101
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Attention: Human Resources
PA Coalition Against Domestic Violence offers very competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. We are fully committed to a culturally diverse staff to better serve domestic violence victims and program staff, many of whom experience racial, gender, economic and other/multiple oppressions. We seek people from diverse backgrounds with a commitment to PCADV’s mission to end domestic violence, to social justice and to working for social change.