This is a job listing for CAPSEA
Job Title: Direct Services Supervisor
Reports to: Executive Director
Type of Position: Full-Time
Hours per Week: Exempt
General Description: CAPSEA, which stands for Citizens Against Physical, Sexual, and Emotion Abuse, is a comprehensive non-profit victim service agency. We are committed to providing education to communities and confidential, trauma-informed, individualized services to all people impacted violence, abuse, and crime throughout Elk and Cameron Counties in Pennsylvania. The Direct Services Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Executive Director in organizing and monitoring work processes at CAPSEA as well as supervising staff members.
- A Master’s Degree in Business, Social Work or related field preferred.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Social Work or related field is required with at least three years of supervisory experience.
- Experience working with victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and other violent crimes is preferred.
- PA Act 33/34 clearance.
- FBI clearance.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Completion of 80 hours of training within the first month of employment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of grant applications.
- Proficiency in technology and computer skills.
- Supports the Executive Director to ensure highly productive day-to-day management of the agency.
- Maintain a strong understanding of contract management, work plans and program standards as defined by federal, state and other funding entities.
- Assist the Executive Director with grant research and application.
- Contributes to the creation and stewardship of organization culture.
- Communicate management policies and directives to employees.
- Ensure the efficiency of program and general administrative operations.
- Maintain the integrity of the infrastructure of the organization.
- Assist the Executive Director in the development of yearly and long-term agency strategic planning.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the budgeting process.
- Assist the Executive Director with the yearly budgeting process for the organization.
- Assist in the development of the agency’s relationships with the local community, government agencies, funders, and other social service groups.
- Attend all mandatory educational programs at the agency.
- Serve as the agency’s direct services supervisor as specified in 42 PA C.S.A. 5945.1
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of all CAPSEA services.
- Coordinate with the management team to ensure that all compliance issues receive timely response.
- Disperse all pertinent information regarding client care, programmatic needs, building issues, and other necessary items to the Executive Director.
Applicants may apply on Indeed or send resumes directly Jamie and the Executive Director:
View All Job Listings