This is a job listing for YWCA Greater Harrisburg
The YWCA Greater Harrisburg’s Violence Intervention and Prevention Department is seeking a full-time Crisis Advocate. The Crisis Advocate will provide crisis response and other supportive services to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault.
Hours for this position are Sunday-Thursday from 4 pm to midnight.
- Applicants must demonstrate an ability to work independently, utilize sound judgment, respond to crisis situations in a professional manner, and balance numerous priorities and tasks at one time.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Prior experience in crisis intervention is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field with prior related work experience preferred.
- Position requires a valid driver’s license, clean driving history, reliable transportation and proof of insurance.
- FBI, criminal and child abuse clearances.
Interested candidates should forward their resume, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (717) 234-1779 Attention: Human Resources.
View All Job Listings