This is a job listing for Women's Center of Beaver County
The Women’s Center of Beaver County is currently seeking qualified candidates to apply for a Children’s Counselor position opening. Training and team supervision is provided. This is an excellent opportunity to work with children in a shelter and social services advocacy environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in counseling, child development or related area required
- Experience with counseling children and providing children’s educational activities preferred.
- Self-motivated, organizational skills, and ability to relate well to children and adults
- Act 33/34 & FBI Clearance required
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide crisis intervention and individual counseling to children who have witnessed domestic violence in their home and children who have been sexually abused.
- Plan and facilitate children’s educational groups and family activities.
- Assist with shelter coverage one weekend each month.
- Participate in on-call rotation to hospitals and police depts.
Hours: 32 hours per week, with full-time equivalent benefits
Salary: $15.38 per hour
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time; Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans with low employee contribution rate
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Mileage for off-site work
Submit letter of interest and resume by fax 724-775-2750
The Women’s Center of Beaver County is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
View All Job Listings