This is a job listing for Women's Center of Beaver County
The Women’s Center is currently seeking a qualified candidate for a Child Therapist. Training and team supervision provided in a supportive and collaborative work environment that focuses on the growth and development of employees. Rewarding opportunity to assist domestic and sexual violence survivors in obtaining safety, justice, and autonomy. This is a full-time non-exempt position. The Women’s Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and committed to continually expanding the Center’s ability to provide culturally responsive services and a culturally responsive work environment.
Education and Experience
- Master’s Degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or related field. Minimum two years of experience.
- Licensed Social Worker/Counselor preferred. Must be license eligible.
- Experience working with children and adolescents impacted by trauma.
- Experience with counseling, facilitation of groups, and crisis intervention.
- Act 33/34/FBI Clearances required.
- Responsible for providing crisis intervention and individual psychotherapy to child and adolescent victims of domestic violence and sexual assault on-site at the Center’s offices and off-site at schools and other community locations.
- Provide advocacy for child and adolescent victims with schools and community systems.
- Develop and facilitate psychoeducational groups.
- Participate in a rotating schedule for 24-hr crisis response services.
- Requires flexible working hours, including evenings, to meet client needs.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: $22/Hour
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time, including 5 days of vacation after 6 months; 12 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision eligibility on first day of employment, with low employee contribution rate of $20 per pay.
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Mileage for off-site work
- Life Insurance and Short-term Disability
- Self-care, wellness, and appreciation activities for employees
Interested candidates can submit letter of interest and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View All Job Listings