This is a job listing for Victims Resource Center
Victims Resource Center has an immediate opening for a passionate and dedicated full-time Chief Program Officer based in our Luzerne County Office. This senior management position will administer grant activities, assist with program planning, development of new funding proposals, tracking outcomes and objectives, and assist in fiscal and budgetary planning.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, an ability to communicate in writing and verbally, and demonstrated attention to detail.
Victims Resource Center has been serving the community since 1974. VRC is a vital non-profit organization providing non-judgmental support and services to victims of violence, their families, and significant others throughout Luzerne, Wyoming, and Carbon Counties. Additionally, VRC provides a wide variety of prevention education programs. All programs and services of VRC are confidential and offered at no cost.
What makes Victims Resource Center a great place to work?
- Company-wide passion for delivering quality services
- Commitment to our community
- Compassion for those we serve
- Generous benefits and paid time off package
- Master’s degree in a discipline appropriate to a senior management position in a social service agency
- Minimum of four years of relevant senior management experience in the field of social services
- At least three years of experience in grant writing and grant management
- Demonstrated administrative and supervisory ability
- Knowledge of Victim Services preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel within a three-county area
How to apply
To be considered, all applicants must include the following items:
- An up-to-date resume
- A cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications and should be considered for this position (applications without a cover letter will not be considered)
- Send information to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or emails
View All Job Listings