This is a job listing for Clinton County Women's Center Inc.
Roads to Peace is seeking candidates to provide support to and advance the mission, programs, and services of the Clinton County Women’s Center, Inc., d/b/a Roads to Peace through the delivery of high-quality domestic violence and sexual assault advocacy and support to all clients while maintaining strict confidentiality standards. If interested, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please call 570-748-9539.
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
FLSA STATUS: Part-time, non-exempt
WORK HOURS: 14-30 hours per week, flexibility required
TRAVEL EXPECTATIONS: Some travel, including the possibility of minimal overnight, required
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain strict confidentiality standards
- Serve as an advocate for the needs of individuals impacted by domestic violence and sexual assault
- Provide crisis intervention, supportive counseling, follow-up services, and transportation to clients, including court and hospital transportation, accompaniment, and advocacy as needed
- Be registered and approved on the Protection from Abuse Database (PFAD) and assist with filling out forms, filing online, and follow-through by helping clients file Protection From Abuse and Sexual Violence Protection Orders and Victim Witness information and advocacy
- Attend case management and staff meetings as required
- Assist with maintaining inventory/needs lists of food, cleaning, household items, and resident needs.
- Document service efforts and time in ETO (Efforts to Outcome Database System) and inSITE (payroll time tracking)
- Provide workshops, facilitate support groups, and lead resident meetings as needed
- Complete and remain current in all trainings, relevant to essential responsibilities, and expectations required by CCWC-RTP funding agencies
- Participate in relevant task forces, committees, and meetings, including PCADV Caucuses, if relevant and desired
- Provide transportation for clients as required
- Assist with the maintenance and organization of the shelter, including cleaning, preparing rooms for resident arrival, intake, and storage of food, personal care, cleaning supplies, and other donations
- Assist and participate in the training of staff and prospective volunteers
- Additional duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of general computer operations, including Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint) and Google Suite, as well as proficiency with using social media platforms
- Valid PA Driver’s License, use of personal vehicle, proof of auto insurance, and registration required
- Ability to travel as position requires
- Act 33 and Act 34 Child Abuse and Criminal History Clearances and Act 114 Federal Criminal History Background Check (Fingerprint)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to support individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Prolonged sitting, stooping, reaching overhead, lifting up to 30 pounds, ability to climb stairs
- Prolonged computer work
- Ability to distinguish letters and symbols, corrected vision, and hearing to normal range
- May require working under stressful conditions and working irregular hours (i.e. evenings)
- May require exposure to communicable diseases, bodily fluids, and volatile interactions
- Safety equipment and procedures are available and mandated
The statements contained herein describe the scope of responsibilities and essential functions of this position but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including, but not limited to, work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
View All Job Listings