This is a job listing for Victims Resource Center
Victims Resource Center has an immediate opening for a passionate and dedicated full-time Counselor/Advocate in our Wilkes-Barre Office. This hands-on position will provide crisis intervention, individual, and group counseling, and legal/ medical accompaniment.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong inter-personal skills and an ability to communicate with a variety of people.
Victims Resource Center has been serving the community since 1974. VRC is a vital non-profit organization providing non-judgmental support and services to victims of violence, their families, and significant others throughout Luzerne, Wyoming, and Carbon Counties. Additionally, VRC provides a wide variety of prevention education programs. All programs and services of VRC are confidential and offered at no cost.
WHAT MAKES VICTIMS RESOURCE CENTER SUCH A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
- Company-wide passion for delivering quality services
- Commitment to our community
- Compassion to those we serve
- Generous benefits and paid time off package
- Degree/equivalent experience required/master’s degree preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel within a three-county area
- Strong communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
- To be considered, all applicants must include the following items:
- An up-to-date resume
- A cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications and should be considered for this position (applications without cover letters will not be considered)
- Send information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No phone calls or emails
View All Job Listings