This is a job listing for Centre Safe
Full-time, non-exempt position, $14.43 to $14.79 per hour + excellent benefits
This position provides advocacy and counseling services to victims of domestic and sexual violence with an emphasis on sexual assault counseling and advocacy.
- Bachelor’s degree in counseling, social work, or related field is preferred.
- Experience in the provision of direct services to survivors is preferred.
- Must obtain and maintain, required Criminal History, Child Abuse, and FBI clearances
- Must successfully complete Centre Safe’s Volunteer Advocate Training post-employment
- Computer proficiency at a basic level including the ability to conduct website searches, navigate through programs and multiple screens, perform data entry, and use common word processing, email, calendar and spreadsheet programs (Microsoft Office programs preferred)
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and access to reliable vehicle, in order to drive self to other locations throughout Centre County.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and across various levels of the organization.
Full job description available.
To be considered for employment, please submit resume, cover letter, and three references to:
140 W. Nittany Ave.
State College, PA 16801
Incomplete submissions may not be considered. Review of resumes will begin immediately.
Resumes will be accepted until November 19, 2021 or until the position is filled.
Centre Safe is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the development of a diverse workplace.
View All Job Listings