This is a job listing for Clinton County Women's Center, Inc. d/b/a Roads to Peace
Part-time position, with flexibility and some travel required, to support and advance the mission, programs and services of Clinton County Women’s Center, Inc. d/b/a Roads to Peace. Responsibilities include maintaining strict confidentiality standards to ensure safety while advocating for individuals impacted by Domestic Violence, provide crisis intervention, supportive counseling, assist with maintaining inventory needs and educating the community/volunteers, as needed. Qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent combination of education and experience, knowledge of general computer operations/software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), valid PA Driver’s license, use of a personal vehicle, auto insurance, Act 33, 34 and 114 Child Abuse and Criminal History Clearances and a Federal Criminal History Background Check. Please submit a letter of interest and resume/CV by April 16th to Roads to Peace, 34 West Main Street Lock Haven, PA 17745 by mail, and by email to email@example.com.
REPORTS TO: Co-Executive Director of Client and Shelter Services
FLSA STATUS: Part-time, non-exempt
WORK HOURS: 20 hours per week, flexibility required
TRAVEL EXPECTATIONS: Some travel, including overnight, required
Provide support to and advance the mission, programs, and services of the Clinton County Women’s Center, Inc., d/b/a Roads to Peace through the delivery of high-quality domestic violence and sexual assault advocacy and support to all clients while maintaining strict confidentiality standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain strict confidentiality standards
2. Serve as an advocate for the needs of individuals impacted by domestic violence and sexual assault
3. Provide crisis intervention, supportive counseling, follow-up services, and transportation to all adults and children in shelter, as needed/requested
4. Provide clients with assistance in completing pro se Protection from Abuse (PFA) and Sexual Assault Protective Orders (SVPO), intake paperwork, housing applications, and other needs
5. Attend case management and staff meetings as required
6. Assist with maintaining inventory/needs lists of food, cleaning, household items and resident needs.
7. Document service efforts and time in ETO (Efforts to Outcome Database System) and inSITE (payroll time tracking)
8. Provide transportation for clients as required
9. Provide workshops, facilitate support groups, and lead resident meetings as needed
· Complete and remain current in all training relevant to essential responsibilities and expectations, required by the Clinton County Women’s Center, Inc., d/b/a Roads to Peace funding agencies
· Assist with the maintenance and organization of the shelter, which may include cleaning, preparing rooms for residential arrival/departure, intake and storage of food, personal care, cleaning supplies, and other donations
· Participate in relevant task forces, committees, and standing meetings
· Additional duties as assigned by the Co-Executive Director of Client and Shelter Services
· Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
· Working knowledge of general computer operations, including Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint), as well as proficiency with using social media platforms
· Valid PA Driver’s License, use of personal vehicle, proof of auto insurance, and registration required
· Ability to travel as position requires
· Act 33 and Act 34 Child Abuse and Criminal History Clearances and Act 114 Federal Criminal History Background Check (Fingerprint)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to support individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
· Prolonged sitting, stooping, reaching overhead, lifting up to 30 pounds, ability to climb stairs
· Prolonged computer work
· Ability to distinguish letters and symbols, corrected vision, and hearing to normal range
· May require working under stressful conditions and working irregular hours (i.e. evenings)
· May require exposure to communicable diseases, bodily fluids, and volatile interactions
· Safety equipment and procedures are available and mandated
The statements contained herein describe the scope of responsibilities and essential functions of this position but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including, but not limited to, work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
View All Job Listings