The Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence (PCADV) seeks proposals for the provision of core domestic violence services in Bucks County Pennsylvania, from a provider that can offer options for safety through a continuum of intervention and support services for victims/survivors of domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking. It is anticipated that the program will be funded for a fifteen-month period, April 1, 2024, through June 30, 2025. However, PCADV reserves the right to renew or extend the contract for two additional one-year contract periods thereafter based on evidence of progress on the program’s objectives and the availability of funding to PCADV.
Core Services: Funds are used to provide meaningful access to services for all victims/survivors of domestic violence. This includes:
- 24-hour hotline
- Crisis intervention
- Safety planning
- Emergency shelter (or access to) which includes hotels/motels or safe homes as appropriate
- Service advocacy, including medical, legal, educational, employment, and public benefits
- Trauma-informed counseling/advocacy, both individual and group, for adults and children/youth
- Relocation assistance
In addition, all domestic violence programs will engage in the following:
- Community education/awareness activities
- Training for community agencies and systems
- Systems advocacy activities
A total of $720,548 is anticipated to be available to fund core services within a domestic violence agency serving Bucks County for the fifteen-month period of April 1, 2024, through June 30, 2025.
The full Request for Proposal (RFP) can be accessed here. Additional application documents can be downloaded here.
Proposals must be submitted to email@example.com beginning November 3, 2023, and no later than 5:00 p.m. on December 22 2023.