Domestic Violence and Victim Resources Nationwide
Domestic Violence Victim Resources
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 800-787-3224.
- Futures Without Violence 415-250-8900
- The Legal Resource Center on Violence Against Women 800-556-4053
- National Center on Protection Orders and Full Faith and Credit 800-903-0111
- National Clearinghouse for the Defense of Battered Women 800-903-0111 ext. 3
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence 303-839-1852
- National Link Coalition 856-627-5118 is a coalition of professionals who see animal abuse as "the tip of the iceberg" and often the first sign of other family and community violence. They call this interconnectedness of different forms of violence The Link.
- Battered Women's Justice Project 800-903-0111 ext. 3 Criminal case division
- National Center for Victims of Crime
- Stalking Resource Center of the National Center for Victims of Crime
- The National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline 866-331-9474 and TTY 866-331-8453 - A 24-hour resource that uses telephone and web-based interactive technology to reach teens and young adults who experience dating abuse. The website also offers peer-to-peer online chat.
- Break the Cycle Break the Cycle is a leading non-profit that works with youth, educators, service providers, and lawmakers to prevent and end dating violence. This national organization develops and operates programs designed to ensure that no young person is excluded from receiving the help, tools and information they need to live free from violence.
- Administration on Aging This federal website provides an overview of a variety of topics, programs and services related to aging.
- Eldercare Locator Nationwide service to assist in finding local services for seniors.
- National Center on Elder Abuse The National Center on Elder Abuse (NCEA) serves as a national resource center dedicated to the prevention of elder mistreatment. The NCEA offers fact sheets, resource lists, and general education on abuse in later life.
- National Association of Adult Protective Services Administrators This site contains resources for assistance in finding publications, data, information and answers about elder abuse.
- Older Women's League OWL is the only national grassroots organization to focus solely on issues unique to women as they age.
- Polaris Project Provides trafficking tool kits and basic information about human trafficking and immigration.
- Trafficking Information and Referral Hotline 888-373-7888.
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services This site provides the forms and instructions to use when filing for immigration relief.
- National Immigration Project of the National Lawyers Guild, Inc.
- Questions and Answers for Immigrant and Refugee Women Futures Without Violence has made this helpful brochure available in English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Russian, and Korean.
- National Network to End Domestic Violence Against Immigrant Women
- Casa de Esperanza 651-772-1611 English/Spanish 24-hour crisis line
- Battered Women's Justice Project
- Domestic Violence Legal Empowerment and Appellate Project
- Legal Momentum: The Women's Legal Defense & Education Fund
- Legal Resource Center on Violence Against Women
- National Clearinghouse for the Defense of Battered Women
- National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty
- National Housing Law Project
- WomensLaw.org Provides legal information and support to victims of domestic violence.
Persons With Disabilities
- National Disability Rights Network An association representing federally-mandated programs that protect the rights of persons with disabilities.
- Rural Assistance Center An information guide from the Rural Assistance Center with frequently asked questions and resources related to rural domestic violence.
- FORGE is an organization that provides peer support to the transgender community, as well as significant others, friends, family and allies.
Alert! Computer use can be monitored.
Review these safety tips to learn more. Click the red quick escape button above to immediately leave this site if your abuser may see you reading it.