Are You in Danger Right Now?
- DIAL 911
- get to safety
Are you safe? Call the hotlineNational Domestic Violence Hotline
1-800-799-SAFE(7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224
- Crisis intervention, safety planning, information about domestic violence and referrals to local service providers
- Direct connection to domestic violence resources available in the caller's area provided by a Hotline advocate
- Assistance in both English and Spanish with Hotline advocates having access to more than 170 different languages through interpreter services
- Assistance through e-mail on the contact page
- Informational materials on such topics as domestic violence, sexual assault, battering intervention and prevention programs, working through the criminal justice system and related issues
Alert! Computer use can be monitored.
Review these safety tips to learn more. Click the red quick escape button above to immediately leave this site if your abuser may see you reading it.
Error: linkLocal = 4, but newsLink is not a numeric spot. (newsLink = )