- Read the 2015-2016 Annual Report455.86 K | 6/13/2017
Historically, the coalition has relied on a broad array of government sources for funding. PCADV board and staff recognizes that this over-reliance on government dollars needs to be replaced with a strategy that diversifies funding to include individual, foundation and corporate support. The ultimate goal is to realize private funding support of 25 percent of the coalition's work statewide.
Through a contract with the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services, the coalition brings in more than $25 million in state and federal dollars annually. Of this amount, 82 percent goes directly to the 60 local programs to support vital services. PCADV monitors local programs for quality and assists advocates across the state with ongoing training and technical assistance.
Alert! Computer use can be monitored.
Review these safety tips to learn more. Click the red quick escape button above to immediately leave this site if your abuser may see you reading it.
Keep Up with our News and Events
- 2014-2015 Annual Report0 Bytes | 6/13/2017
- 2013-2014 Annual Report3.67 Meg | 3/15/2016
- 2012-2013 Annual Report707.14 K | 10/20/2014
- 2011-2012 Annual Report1.13 Meg | 10/20/2014
- 2010-2011 Annual Report4.04 Meg | 3/1/2013
- 2009-10 Annual Report5.15 Meg | 3/1/2013
- 2007-08-09 Annual Report4.2 Meg | 3/1/2013
- 2006-07 Annual Report1008.27 K | 3/1/2013
- 2005-06 Annual Report1.3 Meg | 3/1/2013
- 2004-05 Annual Report
- 2013-2014 Annual Report