This is a job listing for Alice Paul House
This position reports directly to the Counselor Coordinator regarding case management, policies, procedures, and agency operations. The expectation is to establish relationships with all victims/survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, other serious crimes, and juvenile offenders and to empower them to seek emotional support services through Alice Paul House.
- Provide trauma-focused empowerment individual and group counseling to victims/survivors and their significant others
- Provide crisis intervention counseling, accompaniment, and advocacy to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, all crimes, and victims of juvenile offenders as well as significant others and witnesses.
- Provide support to the Children’s Advocacy Center.
- Work in tandem with all departments of Alice Paul House by providing client referrals, case updates, and recommendations to assist in empowerment and trauma-informed counseling guidance, client assistance, and support
- One year of experience in the field of sociology, psychology, gerontology, criminal justice, or related social sciences
- A college degree in education, sociology, psychology, social work, or a related human services field is highly preferred.
- Employment contingent upon: PA Act 34 certification, Act 151 certification, FBI Fingerprint clearance, and successful completion of approved APH crisis intervention training
- Must have a valid PA driver’s license, clean DMV record, and reliable method of transportation to various worksites, and three reference
- Above is an abridged list of responsibilities and qualifications
Interested candidates should forward their resume, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 724-349-7883.
Attention: Whitney Carmichael
View All Job Listings