Someone you know is likely experiencing domestic violence, whether you can see it or not. Domestic violence affects all of us, and all of us must be part of the solution.
As part of GivingTuesday, we’re calling on individuals and communities across Pennsylvania to support survivors of domestic violence and the programs that help them find safety. Join the movement and #GiveForDV on Tuesday, November 30.
Curious to know how your donation helps? Check out the video below, and join us on Facebook on GivingTuesday (November 30) at 1 p.m. as we go live with Ask an Advocate to talk about programs that you’ll be supporting when you GiveForDV.
There are many ways to GiveForDV—whether you are making a donation, volunteering at a local program, raising awareness, or advocating on an issue, you are helping to create safer, supportive communities for survivors.
- Make a donation to PCADV to support our efforts to create safe and healthy communities and help victims and survivors of domestic violence across PA
(see form below).
- Volunteer: Find your local program to discover volunteer opportunities near you.
- Raise awareness: Follow us on social media (@PCADVorg on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn) and share our content to help educate people in your community about the realities of domestic violence and how they can help.
- Become an advocate: Sign up to receive action alerts when your voice is needed to encourage your state and federal representatives to support legislation that will help victims and survivors of domestic violence.
- Create a Facebook Fundraiser: Encourage your family and friends to join #GiveForDV, too! It’s easy with a Facebook fundraiser.
- Make a donation to your local domestic violence program.
PCADV Member Programs and Advocates
For the 2021 #GiveForDv Toolkit, please reach out to email@example.com.
Corporate and Organization Partners
GO Purple to #GiveForDV
Get your company or organization to join #GiveForDV. Show your support for victims and survivors of domestic violence by wearing purple or denim and making a donation to PCADV.