PCADV and its member programs encourage professionals to take steps to assist children and families affected by domestic violence and we are here to help. Call us at 800-932-4632.
Alert! Computer use can be monitored.
Review these safety tips to learn more. Click the red quick escape button above to immediately leave this site if your abuser may see you reading it.
Where can I get help for myself?
- Find Pennsylvania Domestic Violence Agencies –interactive map
- Victim Resources in Pennsylvania
- National Domestic Violence and Victim Resources
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224 Help is available: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, crisis intervention, safety planning, information, referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, assistance in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services.
- National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline 1-866-331-9474, or TTY 1-866-331-8453 Help and resources for teens concerned about what is going on in their relationships, confidential online and text support
- Casa de Esperanza 651.772.1611 Linea de crisis 24-horas/24-hour crisis line Nuestra misión es movilizar a las Latinas y a las comunidades latinas para erradicar la violencia doméstica. Our mission is to mobilize Latinas and Latino communities to end domestic violence.
If you are not in Pennsylvania, learn about nearby domestic violence shelters, victim advocacy programs, or other services for victims, at your state's domestic violence coalition.