Young Women’s Lives: Building Self-Awareness for Life
By M. Neil Myhand and Paul Kivel. Published by Hazelden
- Find personal strength and self-confidence
- Find better ways of addressing challenges
- Develop skills for staying safe in their lives
- Get resources to help end violence
- Connect to others in positive ways
- Get involved in community efforts to reduce violence against women
- 21 sessions
- 12 sessions with a violence focus
- 10 sessions as a general program
- PCADV Review: Young Women's Lives
For a more detailed review or ideas for implementation, please contact a member of the primary prevention team at 1-800-932-4632.55.46 K | 12/5/2016
Alert! Computer use can be monitored.
Review these safety tips to learn more. Click the red quick escape button above to immediately leave this site if your abuser may see you reading it.