Stand4Respect's website urges adults to work for and with kids in preventing teen dating violence and sexual abuse. Strategies for warning kids about red flags and risks for dating violence and abusive relationships have limited success. Stand4Respect believes adults must work to eliminate those risks rather than trying to teach kids how to avoid them.
"By working together, we can use our knowledge, partnerships, resources and determination to ensure that the spaces that our kids occupy are safe, and to establish respectful relationships as the expected norm."
4 website sections/tabs contain concrete approaches and resources:
- Talk With Us
- Listen To Us
- Show Us
- Stand 4 Us
Staff members at the Indiana Coalition are eager to answer questions and to provide support. For more information on their efforts, contact Colleen Yeakle.
For a more detailed review or ideas for implementation please contact a member of the primary prevention team at 1-800-932-4632.
- PCADV Review: Stand4Respect61.4 K | 2/26/2014
Alert! Computer use can be monitored.
Review these safety tips to learn more. Click the red quick escape button above to immediately leave this site if your abuser may see you reading it.
Share our message
Keep Up with our News and Events
- EMB - Engaging Men & Boys
- SB - School-based
- Y- Youth
- Agent of Change (SB, Y)
- Beat the Punch (SB)
- Break The Cycle - Respect WORKS! (SB)
- Coaching Boys Into Men (EMB,SB,Y)
- Days of Respect: Organizing a School-Wide Prevention Annual Event (SB,Y)
- Expect Respect (SB,Y)
- Exploring Dimensions of Masculinity & Violence (EMB,Y)
- From Adversaries to Allies: A Curriculum for Change (EMB,Y)
- How's Your Relationship? (Y)
- I Can Make My World A Safer Place (Y)
- Jewish Women International Curricula for Boys & Girls (EMB,SB,Y)
- On Becoming A Muse (SB,Y)
- Red Flag Campaign (SB)
- Shifting Boundaries (SB)
- Stand4Respect (Y)
- Start Strong (SB, Y)
- Ugly Ducklings (SB)
- Young Men's Work (EMB,Y)
- Young Women's Lives (SB,Y)
- White Ribbon Campaign (EMB,SB)