Initiative of the Respect Program in Emory University’s Office of Health Promotion
Since 2012, the project has grown to include a series of short videos and social movement called Team Chaos.
- Each video strives to raise awareness by educating the public with the facts behind these issues.
- Some videos also address victim blaming and are intended to help survivors recognize that the violence is not their fault.
- The videos serve as a call to action by encouraging viewers to make changes in their lives and communities to end violence against women.
- The YouTube channel includes installments of the Team Chaos Show, which highlights relevant issues and news items.
View the Project Unspoken videos
- Project Unspoken PCADV review
PCADV's primary prevention team is available to provide ideas for implementation or a more detailed review. Contact the prevention team at 1-800-932-4632.45.75 K | 9/30/2016
Alert! Computer use can be monitored.
Review these safety tips to learn more. Click the red quick escape button above to immediately leave this site if your abuser may see you reading it.