Partners in Social Change - Parents: Prevention Allies (Winter 2012)
by Washington Coalition of Sexual Assault Programs Sexual Assault Prevention Resource Center Education
- Tips for Parents as Educators
- Tools for Building an Effective Parent Engagement Program
- An 8-lesson curriculum outline for use by parents to keep teens safe from sexual violence in relationships
- Description of Men’s Initiative at Jane Doe, Inc. – Engaging the Responsible Fatherhood Community
- Program Highlight - 100 Conversations by the Power of Prevention
- Exploring Oppression discussion questions
- Prevention Resources
To view the Newsletter
Archived Newsletters on a variety of issues related to primary prevention of sexual violence
- Parents: Prevention Allies PCADV Review
PCADV's primary prevention team is available to provide ideas for implementation or a more detailed review. Contact the prevention team at 1-800-932-4632.88.88 K | 9/30/2016
Alert! Computer use can be monitored.
Review these safety tips to learn more. Click the red quick escape button above to immediately leave this site if your abuser may see you reading it.