By SafePlace, Austin, Texas
SafePlace's Expect Respect Program engages youth and adults in building healthy teen relationships and preventing dating and sexual violence.
The materials include a curriculum for school-based support groups and counseling, a curriculum for developing youth leadership, resources to launch a school wide prevention campaign as well as educational programs in schools and community settings.
Alert! Computer use can be monitored.
Review these safety tips to learn more. Click the red quick escape button above to immediately leave this site if your abuser may see you reading it.
- EMB - Engaging Men & Boys
- SB - School-based
- Y- Youth
- Agent of Change (SB, Y)
- Beat the Punch (SB)
- Break The Cycle - Respect WORKS! (SB)
- Coaching Boys Into Men (EMB,SB,Y)
- Days of Respect: Organizing a School-Wide Prevention Annual Event (SB,Y)
- Expect Respect (SB,Y)
- Exploring Dimensions of Masculinity & Violence (EMB,Y)
- From Adversaries to Allies: A Curriculum for Change (EMB,Y)
- How's Your Relationship? (Y)
- I Can Make My World A Safer Place (Y)
- Jewish Women International Curricula for Boys & Girls (EMB,SB,Y)
- On Becoming A Muse (SB,Y)
- Red Flag Campaign (SB)
- Shifting Boundaries (SB)
- Stand4Respect (Y)
- Start Strong (SB, Y)
- Ugly Ducklings (SB)
- Young Men's Work (EMB,Y)
- Young Women's Lives (SB,Y)
- White Ribbon Campaign (EMB,SB)