Domestic Violence and Victim Resources in Pennsylvania
Domestic Violence Victims
- Victims Compensation Assistance Program The Victims Compensation Assistance Program helps victims and their families through the emotional and physical aftermath of a crime, with financial help for a variety of expenses: medical and counseling expenses, loss of earnings, loss of support, stolen cash, relocation, funeral, or crime scene cleanup.
- Pennsylvania Crime Victims This site speaks directly to all crime victims and victim service professionals with information about the criminal and juvenile justice systems, victim's rights in Pennsylvania and victim's compensation.
- PA SAVIN (Statewide Automated Victim Information & Notification) 1-866-9PA-SAVIN is a free, confidential and automated service that helps victims, law enforcement, advocates and community members keep up to date on the status of an offender housed in a county jail, state prison or under state parole supervision within the Commonwealth.
- National Link Coalition 856-627-5118 The Link is a coalition of professionals who see animal abuse as "the tip of the iceberg" and often the first sign of other family and community violence. They call this interconnectedness of different forms of violence The Link. They have compiled a list of domestic violence shelters in Pennsylvania that accept or refer victims' pets for protection against abuse.
- National Link Coalition
Working together to stop violence against people and animals345.78 K | 3/18/2013
- Jen & Dave Program 800-226-3120 -custody/PFA against co-parent
- Legal Resource Center on Violence Against Women 800-556-4053 - Interstate Child Custody Issues
- PALawHelp.org Your Online Guide to Legal Information and Legal Services in Pennsylvania
- SelfHelpSupport.org (Self-Represented Litigants)
- WomensLaw.org - Pennsylvania
- HIAS & Council Migration Service of Philadelphia - Nonprofit Legal and Social Services for Immigrants and Refugees
- Immigrant Services & Refugee Resettlement - Jewish Family & Children's Service of Pittsburgh Legal resources, naturalization assistance & resettlement services for the foreign born.
- Nationalities Service Center - A non-profit organization that provides social, educational, senior, translation and interpretation, and legal services for immigrants and refugees in the Greater Philadelphia area.
- Pennsylvania Immigrant & Refugee Women's Network
- Pennsylvania Immigration Resource Center