Domestic Violence and Victim Resources in Pennsylvania
Domestic Violence Victims
- Victims Compensation Assistance Program 800-233-2339 or 717-783-5153. The Victims Compensation Assistance Program helps victims and their families through the emotional and physical aftermath of a crime, with financial help for a variety of expenses: medical and counseling expenses, loss of earnings, loss of support, stolen cash, relocation, funeral, or crime scene cleanup.
- Pennsylvania Crime Victims This site speaks directly to all crime victims and victim service professionals with information about the criminal and juvenile justice systems, victim's rights in Pennsylvania and victim's compensation.
- PA SAVIN (Statewide Automated Victim Information & Notification) 1-866-9PA-SAVIN is a free, confidential and automated service that helps victims, law enforcement, advocates and community members keep up to date on the status of an offender housed in a county jail, state prison or under state parole supervision within the Commonwealth.
- HIAS & Council Migration Service of Philadelphia - 215-832-0900
- HIAS Pennsylvania | 2100 Arch Street | Philadelphia, PA 19103-1300, Nonprofit Legal and Social Services for Immigrants and Refugees
- Immigrant Services & Refugee Resettlement - Jewish Family & Children's Service of Pittsburgh 412.422.7200 Legal resources, naturalization assistance & resettlement services for the foreign born.
- Nationalities Service Center - 215-893-8400 A non-profit organization that provides social, educational, senior, translation and interpretation, and legal services for immigrants and refugees in the Greater Philadelphia area.
- Pennsylvania Immigrant & Refugee Women's Network P.O. Box 238, Enola, PA 17025.
- Pennsylvania Immigration Resource Center (717) 600-8099 PIRC educates immigrants in detention and in the community about their legal options. PIRC provides access to justice through legal services – direct representation, coordination of pro bono legal assistance, and pro se assistance.
Sexual Assault/Rape Crisis