Healing Hearts Membership
40% of kids growing up in homes where one parent abuses the other will be abused as well, according to this article in the Journal of Pediatric Healthcare.
Together, we can reach our vision of a society where women are equal, life is cherished, home is sacred, fear is unknown, and violence is unthinkable... a world where victims become survivors and women and children are safe.
You can be part of the solution!
Become a Healing Heart by making a recurring gift either monthly or quarterly!
Just $20 a month gives a child a chance to break the cycle of violence and grow up to be a respectful, kind, patient, and loving partner.
Your tax-deductible gift can change a life.
Choose from one of these funds:
- Your gift would help us to break the generational cycle of violence by educating teens about dating violence, by providing outreach to children at risk, enhancing the mother and child relationship, and increasing the public's awareness of domestic violence as a crime and how they can intervene and make a difference.
- Your gift would not only ensure families fleeing violent homes have a safe place to turn, but also will provide legal representation for families living with violence, and ensure appropriate response and early intervention by medical personnel, criminal justice systems, and employers to help victims and their children reach safety and self-sufficiency.
- Your gift would make our communities safer by shifting attitudes, strengthening and enforcing laws, pushing legislation to keep our families safe, and advocating and organizing our communities to help families not to be marginalized by violence.
Your County´s Domestic Violence Program
- Your gift could be used to provide a safe place to stay, children's and teen's counseling, help getting a protection from abuse order, and a warm voice on the other end of a 24-hour hotline - in your own county.
Where it is Needed Most
- Make a donation today and help us end violence against women and children.
Alert! Computer use can be monitored.
Review these safety tips to learn more. Click the red quick escape button above to immediately leave this site if your abuser may see you reading it.