This is a job listing for Women's Center of Beaver County
The Women’s Center is currently seeking qualified candidates to apply for a Victim Advocate position. Training and team supervision is provided. Excellent opportunity to work with domestic violence and sexual assault survivors in the community. The Women’s Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and committed to continually expanding the Center’s ability to provide culturally responsive services and a culturally responsive work environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, social work, counseling, criminal justice or related field.
- Experience working with individuals impacted by trauma preferred.
- Act 33/34/FBI Clearances required.
- Responsible for providing crisis intervention and advocacy to child and adult victims of domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Responsible to provide accompaniment for protection orders, court hearings, and other related proceedings such as forensic exams and law enforcement interviews.
- Participate in rotating schedule for 24-hr crisis response services.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Full Time – $16 an hour
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time; Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans with low employee contribution rate.
- Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Mileage for off-site work
Submit letter of interest and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
View All Job Listings