This is a job listing for YWCA Greater Harrisburg
TWO POSITIONS AVAILABLE
The YWCA Greater Harrisburg is looking to hire Transitional Housing Case Managers for our shelter in Perry County. The Housing Case Manager provides case management services to residents of the transitional housing program as well as individual and group counseling for residents and children. The Housing Case Manager also provides outreach and advocacy in the local community.
Applicants must demonstrate the ability to work independently, utilize sound judgment, respond to crisis situations in a professional, skilled manner and possess the ability to multi-task. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed.
Two shifts available:
- Daytime hours: Monday-Friday 8 am to 4 pm
- Evening hours: Tuesday-Saturday 4 pm to midnight
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field and prior related work experience required.
- Prior experience in crisis intervention is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, clean driving history and proof of insurance.
- FBI, criminal and child abuse clearances also required.
Interested candidates should forward their resume, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (717) 234-1779 Attention: Human Resources.
View All Job Listings