Do you have a passion for social justice and improving systems’ responses to victims of domestic violence? Are you someone who is invested in our vision that domestic violence can and must come to an end for the next generation? The Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence (PCADV) is currently seeking a Training Institute Manager to plan and execute the Training Institute activities undertaken by PCADV.
Duties will include:
- Developing and implementing strategies designed to enhance the knowledge and training related skills of PCADV staff and programs
- Creating Training Institute training plans, needs assessments, evaluations and objectives on an annual basis
- Overseeing the development and maintenance of carious curriculums and training databases
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the Institute, including the coordination of all internal and external training
To be considered for this role, you must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and five years’ experience in the learning and development field. Additional candidates must possess
- Experience with needs assessments and evaluating training using Kirkpatrick’s four levels of evaluation.
- Experience with design and development of instructor-led training, development of e-Learning, and working with subject matter experts.
- Demonstrated staff supervision experience.
This is a fast-paced, multi-faceted position that offers the exciting opportunity to support and guide a dynamic, mission-driven organization as a member of the PCADV’s team. PCADV offers very competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, including company-sponsored medical, dental, vision and a retirement plan with a company match.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and letter of interest with desired salary to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified candidates should forward resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to:
Documents formatted in MS Word, pdf, or Rich Text Format may be emailed to: email@example.com
PCADV Human Resources
3605 Vartan Way, Suite 101
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Attention: Human Resources
PA Coalition Against Domestic Violence offers very competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. We are fully committed to a culturally diverse staff to better serve domestic violence victims and program staff, many of whom experience racial, gender, economic and other/multiple oppressions. We seek people from diverse backgrounds with a commitment to PCADV’s mission to end domestic violence, to social justice and to working for social change.