This is a job listing for Blackburn Center, Greensburg, PA
The Statistics Coordinator is responsible for managing Blackburn Center’s client data, including statistics and outcome/evaluation information. This is a non-exempt position as defined in the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Coordinates the compilation of data in software the agency uses client statistics (ETO) and outcome evaluation.
- Creates reports needed for funders and for management review.
- Creates reports for outcome/evaluation data.
- Builds reports utilizing ETO data management and report writer.
- Transmits outcome/evaluation data to Executive Director on a monthly basis.
- Troubleshoots data and software issues and concerns
- Associates Degree preferable in IT, business or related field.
- Three years’ experience with data management and report writing.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proofreading and editing abilities.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to work independently and under strict deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to deal with crisis and confrontation in professional, positive and effective manner.
- Proficiency in computers, including Word, Excel, database management and report writers.
- Valid PA Driver’s License
- PA and FBI Criminal Record Checks and Child Abuse History Clearance.
Please submit resume to:
P.O. Box 398
Greensburg, PA 15601
Blackburn Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
View All Job Listings