This is a job listing for Blackburn Center
The Shelter Program Manager manages delivery of services to all shelter residents including overall physical maintenance of the facility. This is an exempt position as defined in the Fair Labor Standards Act.
• Manages all aspects of the Shelter Program at Blackburn Center, including supervision and scheduling of staff.
• Manages all aspects of the shelter facility and shelter property
• Manages all direct services provided in the shelter facility, including completion of statistical reports.
• Provides and coordinates counseling to service recipients.
• Develops and implements procedures to insure effective operation of the program.
• Represents the agency at various community activities.
• Monitors shelter program goals, objectives and standards to ensure that they are being met.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in counseling, social work or related field.
• Two years’ experience in staff supervision.
• Experience in counseling desired, preferably with individuals in crisis.
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with detailed statistical reporting.
• Two years’ experience in program planning and development.
• Ability to deal with crisis and confrontation in a professional and effective manner.
• Ability to travel throughout Westmoreland County.
• Commitment to the program philosophy of the agency.
• PA and FBI Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Clearance.
• Ability to present oneself in a professional manner to individuals, and small and large groups.
Please submit resume to:
Executive Director P.O. Box 398 Greensburg, PA 15601
Blackburn Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
View All Job Listings