This is a job listing for Women's Center of Beaver County
The Women’s Center is currently seeking qualified candidates to apply for a full-time Shelter Counselor position opening. Training and team supervision is provided. Excellent opportunity to work with domestic and sexual violence survivors in a social services advocacy environment.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college. Training, work history, and college courses will be considered.
Experience in dealing with individuals in residential settings or crisis situations.
- Responsible for shift coverage of a residential facility for domestic violence victims, homeless women, and their dependent children.
- Provide counseling, goal planning, advocacy, and educational workshops to shelter residents.
- Provide helpline callers with information and counseling.
Act 33/34/FBI Clearance required
- Salary Range: $16.29 plus shift differential
- 40 hrs per week – Evening and Weekends required.
- Paid vacation, sick, and personal time.
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans with low employee contribution rate.
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Mileage for off-site work
Submit a letter of interest and resume by fax 724-775-2750 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Women’s Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
View All Job Listings