This is a job listing for The Women's Center
The Women’s Center is currently seeking qualified candidates to apply for a Victim Advocate position. This is a part-time, non-exempt position at 28 hours per week. Training and team supervision is provided. Excellent opportunity to work with domestic violence and sexual assault survivors in the community. The Women’s Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and committed to continually expanding the Center’s ability to provide culturally responsive services and a culturally responsive work environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, social work, counseling, criminal justice, or related field.
- Experience working with individuals impacted by trauma.
- Act 33/34/FBI Clearances required.
- Responsible for providing crisis intervention and advocacy to child and adult victims of domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Responsible to provide accompaniment for protection orders, court hearings, and other related proceedings such as forensic exams and law enforcement interviews.
- Participate in rotating schedule for 24-hour crisis response services.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- $15.38 an hour
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time
- 401k Plan
Interested candidates can submit letter of interest and resume by email to email@example.com
View All Job Listings