This is a job listing for Centre Safe
About the Position
Full-time, exempt position, $15.00 per hour + excellent benefits
The Housing Intake Advocate will provide direct services to housing clients including individual counseling and advocacy, the development of individual goals, systems advocacy, information an
referrals, assessments, and intake and exit interviews.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Triage Centre Safe housing calls
• Conduct assessments and intakes for housing assistance and program eligibility
• Provide case management around housing client needs
• Maintain current and accurate records and files for housing clients, including regular recording and maintenance of client records on the Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) system and Empower Database
• Provide other direct services to housing clients including individual counseling and advocacy, the development of individual goals, systems advocacy, information and referrals, and exit interviews.
The successful candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of two years experience working in the human services field is preferred
• Ability to interact professionally with diverse groups of individuals
• Must successfully complete the Centre Safe Counselor/Advocate Training post-employment
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license and have reliable motor vehicle transportation
• Computer proficiency at a basic level including the ability to conduct website searches, navigate through programs and multiple screens, perform data entry, and use common word processing, email, calendar, and spreadsheet programs (Microsoft Office programs preferred)
To be considered for employment, please submit resume, cover letter, and three references to:
140 W. Nittany Ave.
State College, PA 16801
Incomplete submissions may not be considered. Review of resumes will begin immediately. Resumes will be accepted until June 9, 2022, or until the position is filled.
Centre Safe is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the development of a diverse
View All Job Listings