This is a job listing for Clinton County Women's Center
Full-time position, with flexibility and some travel required, to support and advance the mission, programs and services of the Clinton County Women’s Center, Inc.
- Overseeing the Housing Specialist
- Maintaining strict confidentiality standards to ensure safety while advocating for individuals impacted by Domestic Violence
- Provide crisis intervention, supportive counseling
- Assist with maintaining inventory needs and educating property owners as it pertains to the Housing First project
- Create a list of available housing properties
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of general computer operations/softwares (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Valid PA Driver’s license, use of a personal vehicle, auto insurance
- Act 33, 34 and 114 Child Abuse and Criminal History Clearances and a Federal Criminal History Background Check
Please submit letter of interest and resume/CV by October 9th to the Clinton County Women’s Center, 34 West Main Street Lock Haven, PA 17745.
View All Job Listings