The Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence (PCADV) is dedicated to reducing, preventing, and educating the community about domestic violence. We are currently seeking a Grant Reporting Specialist to assist the Finance team. This position assists the Chief Finance Officer and reports to the Controller.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Statement of Responsibility for Staff
At PCADV, we embrace diversity and our collective strength. We believe in creating a community where systems support all so everyone can thrive.
PCADV is committed to actively growing and developing in the areas of diversity, equity, and inclusion for all who serve within the organization. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all employees.
To sustain a culture of accountability to DEI, every PCADV employee is responsible for the following behaviors and values:
- Accountability: We improve our organizational culture by engaging in healthy and constructive feedback behaviors
- Celebrate: We acknowledge and celebrate our diversity through active understanding and respect. Everyone associated with PCADV is expected to engage in allyship behaviors, make connections, challenge
- Engage: We engage each other by providing tools for success, get to know others, allow others to grow, recognize the efforts of others, encourage teamwork through reciprocity with acts of kindness. We center relationship building in our work as colleagues
- Identifying challenges and problem-solving: We identify gaps in communication, foster an environment of open and direct communication without repercussion, allow others to be and feel heard, define boundaries for awareness and safety and seek solutions to problems big and small
- Discovering: We commit to process discovery by highlighting opportunities, finding information, and measuring outcomes of organizational and team goals
In this position, you will:
- Develop budgets for new grants
- Prepare budget modifications/revisions for existing grants
- Prepare and file all quarterly reports and monthly grant managers’ reports
- Monitor each grant spending to ensure compliance with relevant federal and state regulations
- Work closely with auditors during fieldwork regarding issues of compliance for all funding sources
You will be responsible for:
- MAINTAINING finance department’s finance grant files, includes maintaining a detailed list of all current grants including reporting due dates and grant purpose on the active grant list.
- DEVELOPING budgets for new grants, input budgets into the accounting system, prepare monthly grant budget reports, comparing budget to actual, and provides account/budget analysis for each report produced.
- REPORTING AND FILING all necessary financial reports with various funding agencies including federal, state, and private entities and maintain appropriate documentation. Provide budget reports to directors and/or grant managers monthly and as requested. Assist auditors regarding issues of compliance with all funding sources and provide direct support for all areas of financial reporting, including cost allocation, using the principles in federal and state regulations as well as the grant contract/agreement.
- PROVIDING backup technical assistance to grantees including, but not limited to, budget development, invoicing, appropriate federal and state regulations, and audit process.
- PREPARING written reports for the Program Monitors; following up on non-compliance issues until resolved.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with a minimum of four years related experience
- One year in non-profit accounting with multi-stream accounting (preferred)
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.
$50,000 – $65,000
*Note: This position is mostly remote. Facilitation of some in-person office tasks may be required.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Qualified candidates should forward resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to:
Documents formatted in MS Word, pdf, or Rich Text Format may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PCADV Human Resources
3605 Vartan Way, Suite 101
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Attention: Human Resources
PA Coalition Against Domestic Violence offers very competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. We are fully committed to a culturally diverse staff to better serve domestic violence victims and program staff, many of whom experience racial, gender, economic and other/multiple oppressions. We seek people from diverse backgrounds with a commitment to PCADV’s mission to end domestic violence, to social justice and to working for social change.