Do you have a passion for social justice and improving systems’ responses to victims of domestic violence? Are you someone who is invested in our vision that domestic violence can and must come to an end for the next generation? The Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence (PCADV) is dedicated to reducing, preventing, and educating the community about domestic violence. We are currently seeking a Grant Finance Specialist to assist in the management of the life cycle of new and existing grants. If you meet the qualifications outlined below, we invite you to apply via the application link included below!
Duties will include:
- Maintaining finance department’s grant files, includes maintaining a detailed list of all current grants including reporting due dates and grant purpose on the active grant list.
- Manage full life cycle of grant budgets such as development of new grants, input budgets into the accounting system, budget analysis for each report produced.
- Completing grant reporting, including filing all necessary financial reports with various funding agencies
- Providing technical assistance to grant recipients including, but not limited to, budget development, invoicing, appropriate federal and state regulations, and audit process.
To be considered for this role, you must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree AND a minimum of four years related experience in finance or accounting, one year should be in non-profit accounting with multi-stream accounting. An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.
Additionally, the following are required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to follow strict rules of confidentiality
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time, evaluate progress, and adjust activities to complete work within established time frames.
This is a fast-paced, multi-faceted position that offers the exciting opportunity to support and guide a dynamic, mission-driven organization as a member of the PCADV’s team. PCADV offers very competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
Please note, occasional travel within the Commonwealth of PA is required.
Qualified candidates should apply here.
Qualified candidates should forward resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to:
Documents formatted in MS Word, pdf, or Rich Text Format may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PCADV Human Resources
3605 Vartan Way, Suite 101
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Attention: Human Resources
PA Coalition Against Domestic Violence offers very competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. We are fully committed to a culturally diverse staff to better serve domestic violence victims and program staff, many of whom experience racial, gender, economic and other/multiple oppressions. We seek people from diverse backgrounds with a commitment to PCADV’s mission to end domestic violence, to social justice and to working for social change.