This is a job listing for Blackburn Center
DESCRIPTION: The Front Desk Coordinator answers the business telephones and the door intercom and provides clerical support to staff. This is a non-exempt position as defined in the Fair Labor Standards Act.
HIGHLIGHTS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers the business telephone and the door intercom.
- Greets clients and coordinates flow of clients and visitors to ensure client privacy and confidentiality.
- Provides clerical support for staff including preparation of letters and outside correspondence.
- Provides support to the fiscal office for internal control procedures.
- Prepares outgoing mail as needed.
- Operates office machines properly and efficiently, and provides technical assistance to staff and volunteers as requested.
- Responds to crisis calls on the business lines, and to walk-ins when other counselors are not available.
- Handles project-oriented details such as coordination of office building maintenance, scheduling of meeting rooms, installation of equipment/furniture, etc.
- Solicits bids and coordinates the purchase of office supplies, computer and housekeeping supplies.
- Manages the files in the Agency folder on the G drive.
QUALIFICATIONS include but are not limited to:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and basic clerical skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to deal with crisis and confrontation in a professional, positive, and effective manner.
- Ability to work with ease with people of differing backgrounds, ages, maturity, abilities, races, colors, creeds, genders, ancestry, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status and experiences.
- Ability to present oneself in a professional manner.
- Ability to complete all duties as described in job description.
- Ability to manage time effectively, establish priorities and function both independently and as a team member.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and verbal skills.
- PA and FBI Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Clearance.
Please submit resume to: Finance Manager
P.O. Box 398
Greensburg, PA 15601
View All Job Listings