This is a job listing for The Women's Center of Beaver County
The Women’s Center of Beaver County is seeking qualified candidates to provide culturally specific services for Black/African American victims of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking to include:
- Representing the needs of Black victims at the County’s Domestic and Sexual Violence Coordinating Team Meetings
- Providing training for the Coordinating Team, Victim Services, and other community partners on the provision of culturally-sensitive services and needs of Black victims
- Working with the Coordinating Team and Victim Services to identify and problem-solve unmet needs and gaps in services for Black Victims
- Working to connect Black Victims to victim services and other community supports
- History/Experience providing culturally specific services to the Black population
- Experience working with trauma victims in a human service capacity
- Knowledge of and demonstrated partnerships with community resources/systems
- Basic understanding of the impact of trauma on individuals
How to Apply
Interested individuals/organizations need to submit a letter of interest and proposal for the provision of services that includes an hourly rate that is inclusive of all personnel, insurance, travel, and other administrative or incidental costs, as no other reimbursement will be provided beyond the hourly rate for services. Services will be provided from February 1, 2022, through December 31, 2024. The contract will not exceed $13,000 for the 3-year contract.
Letter of interest detailing experience and qualifications and brief cost proposal can be submitted to the Women’s Center via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 28, 2022.
The Women’s Center of Beaver County is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and committed to continually expanding the Center’s ability to provide culturally responsive services and a culturally responsive work environment.
View All Job Listings