Transitions of PA DVAM Events
October 5 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following Transitions of PA events will be taking place during Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
- Upbeat Outreach: October 7 at 7 p.m.
- Zoom event, free to the public. Join to learn how drums can help heal from trauma and abuse
- Trivia Night: October 14 at 7 p.m.
- Zoom event, free to the public. Join for a chance to win prizes and learn more about Domestic Violence
- Candlelight Vigil: October 21 at 7 p.m.
- Facebook Live event, free to the public. Join as Transitions of PA pays its respect to those we lost to domestic violence in Union, Snyder, and Northumberland Counties
- Surviving and Healing: October 28 at 7 p.m.
- Zoom event, free to the public. Hear Aja Beech’s journey to healing through poetry