I Can Make My World A Safer Place
by Paul Kivel
I Can Make My World A Safer Place is a kid's cartoon workbook about stopping violence. The new release includes topics such as teasing and bullies, fights, gangs and weapons, anger, drugs and suicide, child abuse, domestic violence, and war.
It engages young people (ages 6-11) to think about what they can do to encourage peace at home, in their neighborhood and in the world.
Alert! Computer use can be monitored.
Review these safety tips to learn more. Click the red quick escape button above to immediately leave this site if your abuser may see you reading it.
- EMB - Engaging Men & Boys
- SB - School-based
- Y- Youth
- Agent of Change (SB, Y)
- Beat the Punch (SB)
- Break The Cycle - Respect WORKS! (SB)
- Coaching Boys Into Men (EMB,SB,Y)
- Days of Respect: Organizing a School-Wide Prevention Annual Event (SB,Y)
- Expect Respect (SB,Y)
- Exploring Dimensions of Masculinity & Violence (EMB,Y)
- From Adversaries to Allies: A Curriculum for Change (EMB,Y)
- How's Your Relationship? (Y)
- I Can Make My World A Safer Place (Y)
- Jewish Women International Curricula for Boys & Girls (EMB,SB,Y)
- On Becoming A Muse (SB,Y)
- Red Flag Campaign (SB)
- Shifting Boundaries (SB)
- Stand4Respect (Y)
- Start Strong (SB, Y)
- Ugly Ducklings (SB)
- Young Men's Work (EMB,Y)
- Young Women's Lives (SB,Y)
- White Ribbon Campaign (EMB,SB)